- THE NEW COURSE CATALOG IS HERE!
|Click the image above
- REGISTER FOR THE NEW SEMESTER!
Online registration will start Decmeber 16th. Walk in registration will start on January 3rd, 2014.
Why wait in line? Register early online this year! Most of our CTE classes will start early online registration starting December 16th.
- DID YOU KNOW...
Bassett Adult School offers job resources to help you get a job. Do you need help to create a resume or cover letter? Do you have an email account setup? Or do you need help finding job posting? If you need help with any of these things, we have the knowledge and the tools available to help you. Click here for more information
- BECOME A STATE LICENSED ELECTRICAL JOURNEYMAN!
To legally perform electrical work for a C-10 contractor in the state
of CA, you must be registered as an electrician's trainee. To become a
California Electrical Journeyman you must:
- Register and Complete the four (4) 13-Week Modules.
- Apply to the State of CA to become a Electrician's Trainee ($25)
- Pass CA Journeyman Test
- Report 8,000 work hours
- POST 911 VETERANS
Come in and use your GI Bill benefits for Security Classes, Loss
Prevention, Physical Therapy Aide, HVAC, Business Occupations and
- BASSETT ADULT SCHOOL NOW HAS A DUAL ACCREDITATION!
Adult School has now been accepted as a candidate for accreditation
with the Council on Occupational Education. Through this accreditation,
new opportunities will be made possible at our school and with our
- VET HUNTERS VISITS BASSETT ADULT SCHOOL WITH CHANNEL 5 NEWS
Click here to see the video.
- PRIVATE SECURITY TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Bassett is currently looking for O.I.F./O.E.F. Combat Veterans who are
looking to get into the Private Security Field. Must be a recently
seperated veteran (released from duty within the last 4 yrs.) To
request more information, please fill out our Veteran's Info Card.
- Bassett Adult School has been approved by the State of California Veteran's Affairs Division as a Veteran friendly training site. If you are a Veteran, come and see our VA certifying official, Mr. Martin Barragan, in Room 18 or call (626) 931-3129.
- Bassett Adult School is now an eligible training provider with the Employment Development Department (EDD) and we welcome Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) clients to our campus. If you are unemployed and collecting from EDD, you may qualify for free books and training. Please come in and see our program specialist, John Maltes, or call (626) 931-3134.
- Bassett Adult School is offering Advanced Private Security Training. Course includes:
- Powers of Arrest (Guard Card)
- 40 Hour State Mandated Training
- Firearms Range Safety & Firearms Permit
- Side Handle Baton & Expandable Baton Card
- First Aid/CPR Card
- SB 1626 School Security Officer Training
- Hazardous Material Handling
December 16, 2013:
Online Registration Begins
December 23 2013 to
January 12, 2014:
January 1, 2014:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
January 3, 2014:
Walkin Registration Begins
January 13, 2014:
New Semester STARTS!
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for up to the minute updates about your school.